RICH MARBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE SHEILA MAMBO
NOTE : All images are the property of Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes and any reproduction is strictly prohibited. Let me make this clear: PLEASE DON"T STEAL MY PICTURES or IDEAS( Presentation), it's not cool aND it's illegal!a.
· 125g dark chocolate couverture - diced and melted
· 125g butter
· 125g castor sugar
· 2 eggs - slightly beaten
· 155g self raising flour
· 80 ml butter milk
· 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cream butter and sugar till light.
2. Pour in the eggs, a little at a time. Add in vanilla essence. Continue beating.
3. Add in flour alternately with buttermilk, starting and ending with flour.
4. Divide the mixture into 2. Add one portion with the melted chocolate and leave the other one plain.
5. Grease well, a small baking tin. Spoon 2 tablespoons of plain mixture onto the middle of the baking tin. Top it with 2 tablespoons of chocolate mixture. Continue the proses until all the mixture is used up.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 45 minutes or till done.
Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes,,