Red bean Pau (steamed buns)
NOTE : All images are the property of Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes and any reproduction is strictly prohibited. Let me make this clear: PLEASE DON"T STEAL MY PICTURES or IDEAS( Presentation), it's not cool aND it's illegal!a
350g Hong Kong flour
1 and 1/2tsp instant yeast
60g caster sugar
2tbsp Crisco shortening
red bean paste
1. Weight red bean paste 40g and lightly shape into ball. Set aside.
Mix yeast with 1tbsp lukewarm water, set aside for 5mins.
2. Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl except shortening and combine well.
3. Add shortening and knead till dough became smooth and no sticky to hands.
4. Cover with damp cloth and rest for 60mins.
5. Knock down dough to expel some air, transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for a while.
6. Weigh out 50 gm of dough and roughly shape into a ball and rest for 10mins.
Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes,,