Honey Baked Sliced chicken Pizza
1 kg high protein flour
8 tablespoons milk powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon shortening
1 teaspoon dough softener
a pinch of salt
2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
400ml water (boiled and cooled)
120ml luke warm water
100ml cooking oil
300g Honey Baked Sliced chicken -cut into 4
red chilli- slice
4 Fresh tomatoes ~ diced
1 Onion ~ diced
2 Garlics ~ crushed
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
a bit of dried sweet basil
a bit of dried oregano
a bit of sugar
1. Heat olive oil and put in the garlic till fragrant.
2. Add in the diced onion. Saute till soft.
3. Add diced tomatoes and stir.
4. Add tomato sauce, sugar, salt, sweet basil and oregano.
1. Mix well ingredients (A)
2. In a small bowl, mix yeast and cooled water. Add in the lukewarm water , oil and castor sugar. Stir till sugar dissolves and set aside until frothy.
3. Pour the yeast mixture into (A) and knead till soft and smooth dough is formed.
4. Divide the dough into 8 balls. Cover with damp cloth. Leave for about 25 - 30 minutes or till doubled the size.
5. Roll flat and place on a greased (with oil) pizza pan.
6. Lightly prick the dough with a fork.
7. Spread the sauce and put the toppings.