RED BEAN BUN
230g high protein flour
5g instant yeast
1/8 teaspoon bread improver
60g castor sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
25g cold water
2.5g instant yeast
100g high protein flour
1. Mix A till even and rest for 1 to 1 1/2 hour.
2. Add in B to A, mix well till smooth dough, add in C. Knead to form a smooth dough. Rest for 15 minutes.
3. Divide into 60g each and wrap in red bean, shape them into balls, let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Roll into cylinder.
4. Cut into 4 parts without cutting off totally. Fold in accordingly.
5. Place on to greased tray. Prove until double in size. Egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds.
6. Bake at 180 C for 10 to 15 minutes.