Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes
Soft and Moist Banana Cake
250g salted butter
1 1/2 cups castor sugar (I will reduce the sugar depending on what type of banana that I used and how ripe the bananas are)
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp milk [ yg ni ady guna buttermilk, cake akan menjadi lemak dan sedap ]
1 1/2 cups mashed banana (about 3 del monte bananas)
2 cups plain flour (sift together with 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda and 1 tsp baking powder)
1. Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in eggs, vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
3. Add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well.
4. Finally add in sifted flour and mix well and pour into a cake tin.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg C for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. If the top layer turns brown after 15 minutes, cover it with a piece of aluminium foil.
6. Cool cakes in the pan then remove. Use a sharp knife to slice and serve
The cake is still as delicious as what my memory can recalled, soft, moist and full of the fragrant of banana. Yummy Yummy!