All images are the property of Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes and any reproduction is strictly prohibited. Let me make this clear: PLEASE DON"T STEAL MY PICTURES or IDEAS( Presentation), it's not cool aND it's illegal!.
3 eggs (A size) , 56g-57g per egg
120g caster sugar
35g cake flour
70g self-raising flour
Corn oil, for greasing
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C, grease the Bahulu mould with oil, pre-heat for 5mins.
2. Sift cake flour and self-raising flour together, set aside.
3. Remove eggs from the fridge, add into the mixing bowl, add in caster sugar, immediately beat it till pale, thick and fluffy (I use hand electric mixer, 4mins at high speed 4, 11mins at speed 2, 1min at speed 1, total time 13mins ).
4. At the slowest speed, add in flour in 3 batches, ,roughly combine. Then gently fold with a spatula till well combined.
5. Remove Bahulu mould from the oven, spoon mixture into mould and fill 100% full (so you can have nice bump on top).
6. Bake for 12mins (no fan) at middle rack or until golden brown.
7. Remove mould from oven and put on wire rack, use a toothpick or bamboo skewer, prick cake with skewer and lift out. Cool on wire rack or bamboo basket. Store in air-tight container once cooled.
8. Grease warm mould again before use and put into oven to re-heat for 5mins. Continue to bake until all mixture finished.
9. Store cool kuih Bahulu in air-tight container, consume within 2 days, otherwise store in the fridge for later consume.
Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes,,