1 kg high protein flour
8 tablespoons milk powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon shortening
1 teaspoon dough softener
a pinch of salt
2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
400ml water (boiled and cooled)
120ml luke warm water
100ml cooking oil
2 tablespoons castor sugar
The sauce :
2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
4 Tbsp. Chillie Sauce
200 gm. Ham - cut into pieces
200 gm. canned pineapple - cut into cubes
a bit of dried oregano
1. Mix well ingredients (A)
2. In a small bowl, mix yeast and cooled water. Add in the lukewarm water and castor sugar. Stir till sugar dissolves and set aside until frothy.
3. Pour the yeast mixture into (A) and knead till soft and smooth dough is formed.
4. Divide the dough into 8 balls. Cover with damp cloth. Leave for about 25 - 30 minutes or till doubled the size.
5. Roll flat and place on a greased (with oil) pizza pan.
6. Lightly prick the dough with a fork.
7. Spread the sauce and put the toppings.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 celcius till done.