Ferrero Rocher Dark Chocolate Brownies
NOTE : All images are the property of Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes and any reproduction is strictly prohibited. Let me make this clear: PLEASE DON"T STEAL MY PICTURES or IDEAS( Presentation), it's not cool aND it's illegal!
300g Dark Chocolate, chopped
175g butter , chopped
130(fine )brown sugar
pinch of salt
4 eggs,room temperature + lightly beaten
1tsp vanilla concentrated extract
130g plain flour,sifted
30 Ferrero Rocher, chopped and divided into 2
1. preheat oven to170C. line dish with baking paper. mix flour and cocoa powder together, set aside.
2. melt chocolate and butter in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of barely simmering water. stir gently and constantly until smooth.add sugar and salt . stir until all sugar dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. continue to stir for 30sec . add beaten eggs. mix well . add vanilla extract. mix well.
4. add flour and cocoa powder mixture in 3 separate rounds. mix well on each addition.
5. pour the brownie batter into the dish. mix in half chopped
Ferrero Rocher and stir gently. flatten with a dough scraper.
6. Sprinkle the half chopped Ferrero Rocher on top of brownies .
7. bake @170C for 5min then reduce to 160C and continue to bake for 20min or until the cake tester comes out clean.
8. let to cool down completely in the dish.
9. refrigerated for 12 hour before cutting..
Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes,,